When do we collect information?
- When you complete forms on our website at www.granitezone.co.uk ( “Website”). This includes where you complete our ‘Get started’, ‘Get a FREE quote’, ‘Order a FREE sample’, ‘GET A QUOTE ( “Footer” ) or ‘Contact’ forms.
- Information of your visits to our website to help us build a profile of our users. This data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
- Whenever a friend has been recommend through our referral scheme.
What information do we collect?We will collect details such as your name, address, email address and telephone number so we can contact you about the services you have requested and respond to your enquiry;
Location IP and Device type
We may collect information about the type of device you used to contact us, browser type, operating system to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about our products or services requested from us;
- To ensure that best possible experience;
- To contact you for marketing purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website.
How do we protect your information?Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Monitoring and recording
In-bound and out-bound calls may be monitored and recorded